Thursday, November 27, 2008

Short Update - West Coast Plaza

I've been kind of busy lately, so I apologize for the lack of updates. I'll be updating the list again pretty soon and thanks Mira and SuGarY |c3 for the feedback (in the comments section of the last post). Meanwhile, there's been another new shuttle bus service operated by West Coast Plaza (formerly Ginza Plaza) to Clementi MRT station, West Coast neighbourhood, Science Park II and NUS Kent Ridge Campus.

West Coast Plaza Shuttle Bus: http://www.westcoastplaza.com.sg/home/index.aspx?key=shuttlebus

3 comments:

goraya said...

Hi
Its a nice piece of information, it will really helpful for the people who are planning to invest in transportation business.
Generally people face lot of problems while shifting their home or office. Its really a difficult task.For all those who hate wasting time in shifting, man and van is for you.They provide you man and van services for shifting in all over UK.

Unknown said...

Hello!

I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

man and van wimbledon House Removals


Man and van wimbledon House Removals

Unknown said...

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. I’ll give you a link on your web blog. I recently came to know about http://uklocalmovers.co.uk/, their House Removals Wimbledon are very effective.
House Removals Wimbledon Thanks for sharing.